Monday 17 October 2011

Initial Ideas - Love Hotel

It's hard to know where to start with this. As I said, prostitution exists in every country, and in every era. How do I start to narrow it down?
There is very little I am knowledgeable about - I am one of these people who is average at most, but exceptional at none. However, one area I feel I am rather knowledgeable in is Asia. Or rather, strange Asian customs and perverse traditions. So I thought I'd start here.

Love Hotels - have you heard of them? Basically a hotel for couples... or more, if you desire.
You book a room (and pick a theme if you wish) and, depending on the hotel, there are various things set in place to make sure your stay is... enjoyable.
Many come with different themed rooms, toys and themed beds. Some even have little catalogues, containing sex toys and lubricants. All you do is pick, ring the front desk and a member of staff will arrive with your items.

For a look at a love hotel, here is a video:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=love+hotel&aq=f&aql=t
So, some inspiration for the environment:


And the people...

...I don't think I'll ever get hired after this.

No comments:

Post a Comment