Monday 17 October 2011

Welcome

Creepy, eh?

Well, this is my final year of university now, and to finish this year is a Final Major Project, which is what this new blog is in place for. In short, I can do whatever I like next term, as long as I have a hell of a lot of work to show at the end. Four months of self-directed research, preparation, production, post-production and reflection... the problem is finding a theme I would be willing to solely devote four months to.
After having a look through my past work, my hobbies, my book, film and art collection for a common theme, I came to a conclusion - in order for me to stay focused for a long period of time, my FMP will have to be sinister or sleazy. Or why not both?

I love everything taboo - anything that shouldn't be, but is. Anything off-limits. Now, don't get me wrong, because I like researching such subjects doesn't mean I enjoy taking part (and even if I did, you have no proof). I just find it interesting how twisted some people can be, and what led them to do, think and say such things. I mean, we all started off innocent, right? No one is born evil or perverse, are they?
I've always said that if the art thing never worked out, I would have gone into crime-scene investigation or criminal psychology. That, or I'd own a ladyboy brothel. Either or.

So, welcome to my FMP blog. I apologise for the themes that follow, but I'm guessing by now you expected as much.

Much love
Sai

No comments:

Post a Comment