Tuesday 21 February 2012

Coffee table

Did another little asset yesterday. I could probably polish it further, but I want to get more visible work done for the presentation this week. I've also started modelling a tea-set today, hoping to get it done by presentation. I'm kind of struggling to keep both the speed and quality of assets. I know all of the stuff I'd done could look better if I re-did it, but I don't want to fall behind. Guess it's a matter of learning to make the right choices on your first attempt XD
As of today, I've mostly been fixing things. Textured tassels on the ropes, tried doing recolours for existing assets to add variety, also added small skirting boards at the bottom of the main corridor. Started on another model.
I'll post more screenshots around the presentation time.

No comments:

Post a Comment