Monday, 17 October 2011

Initial Ideas - Brothel

Time to narrow-down the endless lists of taboo subjects.
I asked myself, what theme, what type of subject or person do I love most of all?

The answer, prostitutes. 

Don't misunderstand - I don't take part in such activities (mostly so the police don't have any reason to search my flat again), I just feel prostitutes are amazing.Think about it - prostitutes have been around since - what seems like forever. They play parts in history, numerous stories and even the Bible. Every country, race, religion, has some sort of prostitute.They must have the worst job in existence, and in many cases they didn't join through choice, yet they are treated like diseases. Honestly, I don't think they are respected or celebrated enough. I know I wouldn't be a strong enough person to cope with that line of work, so how can I judge? Thus, I have nothing but respect, love and admiration for anyone in that profession. History would have been very boring without you. 

With this in mind, my initial proposal is a brothel.



No comments:

Post a Comment